.

.

Blog Archive

just spin.




About 6 months ago I became a member at GoodLife and even more recently I have been going to spin classes there. It has been one of the best things for me and has been a great motivator. Spin is 60 intense minutes of cycling, pushing your limits and sweating to near death. My instructor is the main reason I am able to last the full hour – not only does he push us to spin, he motivates us that anything is possible in life if we put our minds to it. At the end of every class I always feel so accomplished and ready to take on any challenge coming my way.

As I have mentioned in past posts, working out causes your body to release chemicals called endorphins – endorphins trigger a positive feeling in the body – this is great for distressing and boosting your self-esteem. On top of feeling great, 60 minutes of spin also has amazing physical health benefits. Some of these health benefits include burning calories, improving cardiovascular efficiency and building muscles.

So if you are ready to sweat like you never have before and push your limits, all while burning calories, then you better start spinning!


& if all else fails, JUST BREATHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment